Import your own footage, work with existing media, or generate your own. Record your webcam, microphone, or screen and add it to your project.
Arrange, edit, split, trim, and merge audio and video recordings, as well as still images. Add captions, filters, audio effects, and transitions, watermark, and make custom selections to build the ultimate viewing experience.
Choose parameters for your output file, finalize and render in a variety of formats and sizes, including 4K. Then seamlessly share your masterpiece on social media from right inside the application.
Engaging your audience, students, employees, and customers has never been this painless. ACDSee Video Studio allows for the quick creation of accessible media content and takes the mystery out of distribution with easy sharing solutions.
Stack Your Tracks
Layer audio, video, and images on multiple tracks, then use blend modes and opacity to control how the media blends together or with the background. Tweak the background color and media transparency to create a layered hierarchy. Rotate and resize to refine your message.
Present Memories Elegantly
With support for still images, including JPEG, PNG, BMP, and GIF, it’s now easy to put together slideshows for special events and training purposes. Combine images and video, and layer and blend them. Control image duration, add captions and filters, and use transitions to smooth moving between image and video.
With webcam recording and screen recording paired, you can create vlogs with a personal touch, develop educational content while communicating with your students, capture yourself during gameplay, construct reaction videos, and much more.
Gather your media, then move, align, split, cut, copy, and paste video, audio, images, and captions on the Timeline. Zoom in for precision editing, lock tracks to avoid accidental changes, or hide them to reduce distractions, and select specific segments for production.
Capture and Create
Record your screen, with or without system audio and voice recording, in widescreen or custom dimensions. Pause and resume as needed, and customize your recording hotkeys for quick, effortless movie-making.
Preview your evolving video in a resizable Display Area. Move your content around, change its size, set it to fit automatically. Customize the Display Area background color, position, and dimensions.
Give it Zazz
Drag and drop filters onto photos and videos and transform the mundane into something extraordinary. Turn color media black and white, add vibrance to color, correct exposure, add effects, blur sensitive information, sharpen, add vignettes, and much more. Pair filters with blend modes and opacity to add a splash of mystery, mood, or otherworldliness without having to go through a long list of complex steps.
Separate audio and video in one click. Quickly fade volume in and out at the beginning and end of clips with audio effects. Or add audio points to raise and lower volume at unique, precise intervals of your choosing.
Stay competitive with high resolution recording and rendering in 4K.
Create smooth scene and topic changes by adding transitions between, before, or after video files. Simply drag and drop where you want them to go and customize their duration by dragging.
Adaptable Output Options
Customize your audio and video parameters, such as frame size, bitrate, codec, and more. Enjoy hardware acceleration with encoding engine support for Intel Quick Sync and Nvidia.
Enjoy a streamlined, easy-to-use interface.
Training & Support
Easily motivate and educate using video to simplify concepts, convey ideas, and enhance learning. Facial expressions and body language in a tutorial are worth hours of written explanation. Save your organization money by designing hands-off training videos for new hires. Create interpersonal connections by utilizing webcam and screen recording. Draw special attention to key pieces of information with captions, selections, audio effects, transitions, layering still images, and much more.
Marketing & Branding
In today’s evolving multi-media market of personal and business brands and fast-paced content creation, video is a necessary component of successful advertising. Connect with your target audience through promo videos, sneak peeks, trailers, commercials, video pitches, B2B presentations, featurettes, and slideshows. Communicate your product, while putting a face to your name, brand, or organization with simultaneous webcam and screen recording. Create alluring videos designed to show your customers product highlights, defend your brand with watermarks, and subtitle for accessibility, all while inspiring your market.
Education & Teaching
Everyone has a skill to share, and this has increasingly given rise to online education on skill sharing websites. It’s never been easier to communicate your expertise without being a video expert yourself. Record engaging lessons, lectures, and presentations, effortlessly expanding beyond the limits of the classroom walls and into the realms of distance education. Combine video, audio, and still images with text, filters, transitions, and audio effects to clearly convey your message, and then share your online course on social media or to YouTube directly from inside ACDSee Video Studio 3.
• New multiple media-independent tracks, add any media to any track.
• Brand new image support for creating video slideshows.
• Flexible and customizable Display Area.
• Filters to change the appearance of images and videos.
• Rotation of images and videos with opacity adjustment.
• 4k screen recording and output production.
• Blend modes to smoothly layer images and videos.
• Ability to export project as zip.
• Support for stacking multiple filters on images and videos.
• Customizable Display Area resolution.
• Ability to preview each frame of videos (previous frame and next frame).
• High DPI support for latest Windows operating system.
• Faster video production and screen capture with new hardware acceleration engine.
• Raised video output bitrates.
• Improved drag and drop experience, added ability to drag media directly from File Explorer to Timeline.
• Smartphone videos show up in correct orientation.
• Fixed Microsoft LifeCam webcam detection problems.
Supported file formats
• Video Studio 3.0 file format read support list:
• Video formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MOV, TS, MTS, M2TS, ASF, M4V, MPG, MPEG
• Audio formats: WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, AC3, OGG, M4A
• Image formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
• Video Studio 3.0 file format produce/encode list:
• MP4, MOV, MP3, M4V, WebM
• AIFF, FLAC, Microsoft GSM, and MKV formats not supported.
• GeForce 840M and certain other processor chips do not have hardware encoder, and, therefore, will not support hardware acceleration.
• AVI encoding is not supported.
• Caption font type, alignment, background color, text color, and opacity will not be remembered when loading a Video Studio 2.0 project file in Video Studio 3.0.
• 1000 file maximum for drag and drop into Media Bin and Timeline.
• Applying a vignette filter on top of any other filter will cause media display to be split with horizontal and vertical lines.
• The audio pattern waveform slightly off for audio at certain zoom levels.
• Output bitrate may not be exact when Intel QSV hardware acceleration is selected.
• Video playback may lag or become out of sync with audio if multiple video tracks are stacked vertically.
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
– Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
– Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
– Microsoft® .Net 4.0 or later version (included)
Homepage – http://www.acdsee.com